Use AVEVA Initial Design Geometry for hull form creation in preliminary design, or for full production fairing.
- Create virtually any form of marine vehicle, including multi-hulls, chined and asymmetrical hulls.
- The hull form is initially represented as a loosely-connected mesh of curves that are used to semi-automatically create a surface.
- Advanced mathematical techniques are incorporated for automatic curve fairing and surface smoothing.
- The quality of the surface can be assessed using isophotes to visualize fairness and continuity.
- Quick definition of transverse and longitudinal bulkheads, decks, compartments and superstructure.