Best in class features that enable leaner production processes.
- Process Configuration & Data Categorization - Once the process model is defined, work order, dashboard, and reports will follow the definition and bring meaningful information for performance evaluation.
- Utilization Management - Out of the Box Interface to handle utilization event(s), The interface also supports commenting, merging and splitting of the event, enabling accurate reporting.
- Model-Driven Approach - Allows for allows best practices and business rules to be brought into the system through workflow capability.
- Work Order Management & Execution - The work order management console consists of a work order overview for the whole plant's production status monitoring. In this mode, work orders can be created or deleted, assigned to a line or moved to another line. Detailed information of each work order can be viewed and status can be changed as needed.
- Content Cards - Users are able to use content cards to obtain an overview by area, by line or by equipment.